You must have heard and used normal butter often in your mundane life.
But, did you know about nutty butter? Well, nutty butter which is made out nuts. Not just any nuts, but specific nuts!
So, Why Is Nutty Butter So Important For Your Health?
It is a very good source of protein.
And for this reason, it has gained importance in the health industry.
There are different types of nutty butter available in the market, but the ones which are without preservatives are the best, with the highest nutritional value.
So, which nutty butter is good for your health? Read on to know the answer.
- This is very creamy and has a sweet and savory taste which is perfectly suitable for the people having mixed taste buds.
- This is a very rich source of protein, magnesium, and iron.
- Use it with coconut oil for enhancing the nutritional quality.
Read Also – Top 10 Amazing Food Facts We Bet You Didn’t Know
- This has a greasy with a sweet touch in it.
- Not only that is a very good source of omega 3 and 6, rich in proteins and it is also a good source of micronutrients such as potassium, calcium, vitamin E and of course, magnesium.
- This is most widely used in smoothies or it is also used as a binder in protein-rich snacks.
- This is for sure my favorite butter which is sweet, sour and very smooth.
- It is a very rich source of Water-soluble- B vitamins Water-soluble stored in the body and yes, rich in protein and vitamin E as well.
- You can eat this as a post workout snack and use it in baking as well.
- However, is very susceptible to spoilage. Hence, consume it once you open it.
- This is a bit bitter but if it is used along with honey gives a wonderful combination.
- It is is very dense, nutty and savory.
- Walnut is one of the best sources of omega 3. Walnut butter is rich in folate, vitamin B and surprisingly rich in fiber as well. It is an all-time protein-rich snack.
- You can also include this in a raw snack or use it in baking as well.
Stay tuned for a few yummy-licious recipes in the upcoming articles!