There is no doubt that animals are such amazing gifts to the humankind. From unconditional love to unmatched innocence, they deserve all the love and care. But there might be some interesting facts that the animal lover in you has to know. Here’s some new and adorable ‘Did you know?’
1. Gentoo penguins – Propose their lifemates with a pebble
Giving signals is amongst the cutest things animals do when in love.
2. Squirrels – Adopt other squirrel’s babies if abandoned
Now here’s a thing humans still need to learn about unconditional love.
3. Tarsier – Each eyeball is almost as big as its brain.
These are nocturnal animals and have such big eyes to see in the night. Fair enough.
4. Puppies – Male puppies let female win while playing, even after a physical advantage.
And this is how dogs win every girl’s hearts.
5. Lobsters – Pee out of their faces!
This urine is done for signaling, both to attract partners and warn off rivals. So basically, they impress their other half by peeing. Okay, weird.
READ ALSO: Know about the peculiar ability of animal whispering
6. Baby porcupines – Have soft quills at birth, which harden within a few days
These are called pups or porcupette’s and guards the mother against harm as she gives birth to the babies.
7. Catfish – Use entire bodies to taste things
Catfish have nearly 175,000 taste buds on the cover of their bodies, so should we call them a moving tongue?
8. Pandas – Can sleep anywhere!
Life is a series of naps for these anti-racist Asian animals.
9. Chicks – Communicate before hatching
Baby chicken or chicks can communicate with each other and their mother through a system of sounds.
10. Bat – The only mammal that can fly
Adding to your knowledge, its leg bones are so thin that they cannot walk
11. Dogs – Nose prints are as unique as human fingerprints and can be used to identify them.
So, this is how you set up identity cards for dogs.
12. Elephants – Remain Pregnant for almost two years.
Well, long developmental periods are regular among highly intelligent animals.
13. Sea otters – Sleep holding hands, so they avoid keeping from drifting apart.
Sea otters show real friendship and love to their fellow mates even well asleep.
It seems like these beautiful creatures are more fun than one can ever imagine. What do you think?
Image Via: petyourdog.com
ALSO READ: Do you know about Australia’s biological warfare against rabbits?