The Multi-purpose Foil
The aluminum foils which you see in your kitchen is not just used to pack your food. It goes much beyond food!
Take the traditional Chinese medicine for example. It believes that aluminum foil helps to relieve joint pains and sometimes even helps in combating fatigue.
Before the Chinese method of using aluminum foil to heal pain came into existence, and reviewed and researched by Russian scientist which had enough proofs of the foil containing health benefits, aluminum foil was found to have anti-inflammatory properties which help in giving relief from joint pains.
So, How Does Aluminium Foil Actually Benefit Your Health?
Aluminum foil helps in treating the following health issues:
- Inflammatory health issues
- Muscular pain like muscle and joint pain
- Postoperative scars
- It is also helpful in treating sciatica, heel pain, gout and rheumatoid arthritis
- It also helps in removing cold from the body
How to use aluminum foil to treat neck, arm, or any joint pain: –
- Take aluminum foil and wrap it around the affected area.
- Now, place a bandage on it to fix the foil well.
- Allow it to remain 3-4 hours in a day or overnight.
- You can use this method to treat pain in elbows, legs, knees or even heels.
- Use the treatment regularly for 10-12 days. You can take a break of 1-2 weeks and then repeat the process if the pain persists.
How to use aluminum foil to treat cold: –
- Take a long range of foil and start wrapping it around your feet.
- Put some paper or cotton in between the layers for better effect.
- Wrap-around 5-7 such layers of foil. Keep it on the body for at least 1 hour.
- Keep the feet open for 2 hours. Follow the same process if the condition still persists.
- Leave it for 1 hour and again take a break of 2 hours before you place the 3rd and last wrap.
- Repeat the process every day for 7 days to get rid of cold and flu. The results can be seen within 4 days.
How to use aluminum foil to treat burns: –
- As a first aid, you should first hold the burn affected skin under cold running water and check whether the skin is damaged. After that, clean the wound and dry it with a soft cloth.
- Use a sterile gauze to absorb the water from the wound.
- Now, apply a layer of ointment on the wound which will prevent the gauze from sticking around the wound.
- Cover the wound using sterile gauze.
- Now, place the aluminum foil over the wound and fasten with the help of a bandage. Let it remain so until the pain vanishes. Change the bandage after every 2 hours.
Any questions for us? Feel free to post it in the comments below!