Rubik’s Cubes are a fascinating company. It is exciting to shuffle, and interesting to solve them. It has nothing to do with mathematics, but undoubtedly it increases your problem-solving skills.
Below are some relevant details that every beginner or even a Rubik’s fan must know
- Erno Rubik invented Rubik’s cube in 1974, which is a Hungarian architect. The main purpose to invent this cube is, he wanted a working model to help explain 3-dimensional geometry.
- It is believed that Rubik’s cube can be a relaxing and productive activity than gaming and social networking.
- It has emerged as a profession for a few. Puzzle creators and solvers have their respects. Puzzle creators as the name say; create unique Rubik’s cubes which are sometimes sold for lakhs too.
- Puzzle solvers try to crack the cubes in minimum time and develop the number of methods to solve the same cube.
- If you have ever tried solving a Rubik’s cube before, you need to try this time. It requires a lot of concentration and thinking to solve cubes.
- You can even test your IQ by solving them. Prefer to solve them on your own rather than taking the help of some YouTube video or the short notation steps.
- For the first few days, it irritates a lot to start arranging the pieces together. But gradually, you will begin to love its company.
- Many of them learn finger tricks and start solving cubes faster. But others tend to solve different types of cubes.
- Various competitions are conducted to find the fastest cube solver. According to the Guinness Book of World Records, the 3*3 Rubik’s cube was solved in just 6 seconds!
- Some channels are available on YouTube to help you solve cubes. If you are struggling too much, then don’t look back to get help from these videos.
Comment on the box below your first Rubik’s cube feeling if you have tried it once. #My_first_rubiks.
Never miss the joy of solving a Rubik’s cube!
Stay tuned for my next article on types on Rubik’s cube.