Blackhead Removal Natural Mask
Now get rid of blackheads naturally!
We hardly get time for skin treatments or rejuvenation these days as our corporate life really eats up our social life. And, when you are back home after a tiring day the salons’ are already closed. So now what to do?
The idea of going DIY is the only thing comes in minds and thanks to the Internet for making our lives better as you can get DIY ideas with a click of the button.
And today we have come up with an excellent natural easy to make blackhead removal mask for you.
Let’s have a look:
Ingredients to make Blackhead Removal Natural Mask
- A bowl
- 1 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 2-3 tbsp Milk
- A Makeup brush or you can go for soft unused paint brush
Procedure to prepare your Blackhead Removing Natural Mask?
- Take a tbsp spoon of gelatin and put it in the bowl.
- Now pour 2-3 tbsp of milk in the same bowl and mix it well.
- Make sure there shouldn’t be any lumps in your mixture.
- Now put the mixture into the microwave and heat it for 15 seconds.
- Your mixture will become a bit sticky.
- You need to apply the mixture when it is warm, remember to check whether the mix is the not burning hot.
- Apply the warm mixture to your face.
- Let it dry and then peel it off!
- You don’t need to apply this mask/mixture on your lips, eyelids, ears or eyebrows. This can be dangerous. And you may look funny without your eyelashes or eyebrows!
Do let us know your feedback about this mask in the comments section below.