It’s summertime! You’ve stocked up on shades, sunscreen and shorts – but did you remember to grab a cologne?
When it comes to picking a fragrance for the summer, men have plenty of options to choose from. However, if you are searching for a scent that is top-quality, affordable and also 100% vegan and cruelty-free, you might want to take a look at Dossier perfumes.
Dossier is a company that prides itself in producing premium fragrances inspired by some of the most popular scents around the globe. The brand manufactures its perfumes using high-quality ingredients that are 100% vegan and cruelty-free – this is important because it ensures the products are suitable for every individual, especially ones who want to smell nice without compromising their values.
Dossier’s Popular Fragrances
At Dossier, you will find a wide range of summer scents, but the most popular option for most individuals is the Aromatic Star Anise inspired by Dior Sauvage Cologne. This is a classic perfume that is very popular among cologne enthusiasts. However, while most brands with the scent cost upwards of £100 per 100ml, Aromatic Star Anise (version by Dossier) costs less than half the price without sacrificing on longevity and overall quality.
As a modern and aromatic scent, Aromatic Star Anise is manufactured using the classic masculine fragrance formula “Fougere.” This fragrance structure combines lavender, citrus notes, patchouli and geranium to create a captivating and unique sensory experience. Unlike most Dior Sauvage-inspired brands in the market today, Dossier’s version has an infused outdoorsy and fresh aroma that exudes a bold and unmistakably masculine fragrance.
Besides Aromatic Star Anise, other fragrances that share the same notes include:
- Aromatic Ginger – with 18% concentration and 100% vegan ingredients, the Aromatic Ginger is a worthy alternative to the Dior Sauvage-inspired Aromatic Star Anise. The fragrance combines various ingredients, including Bergamot Ess, Ginger Ess and Patchouli Ess, to bring a fresh, intense masculine scent that evokes outdoor breadth.
- Citrus Ginger – this perfume is famous for its peppermint, lemon and ginger top notes, giving it an unmatched expression of timeless elegance. Its vegan ingredients include Pink Pepper Ess, Citrus Abs and Incense Ess, which guarantees minty freshness and sophisticated woody notes.
- Aromatic Pineapple – Aromatic Pineapple, on the other hand, is a perfect summer scent for an individual that prefers a fruity, juicy smell. Some of its ingredients include Bergamot Ess, Lemon Ess and Lavender Ess. It is also 100% vegan and paraben & phthalate-free, which makes it a great addition to your summer scents catalogue.
How to Choose the Best Scents for Summer
With so many options, many people find it relatively challenging to choose the perfect scent for their holiday. Here are a few tips to make your work easier as you shop for a summer fragrance at Dossier.
- Consider the Notes – When it comes to choosing a summer cologne, the first thing you should consider is the scent. The warm, sunny conditions go well with lighter scents with fresh, citrusy aromas. So, consider picking fragrances with notes such as bergamot, lime and grapefruit.
- Consider the Occasion – Besides notes, it is essential to consider the occasion before choosing a cologne. Are you looking for perfume to wear to a night or daytime event? Is it a formal or casual occasion? Dossier has all the fragrances you might need for any events you want to attend during the summer – so consider your holiday plans before picking a cologne.
When choosing a fragrance, ensure you test out samples. At Dossier, you can try different samples to determine what works for you. Always remember to let the perfume settle for a few minutes before you smell it and make a decision.