Yogurt is fermented by bacteria in milk and is semi solid, it has a lot of health qualities. In the era of fast forward life, somewhere we are compromising on our health. It is wrong and our focus must shift towards our health and innovative ways to stay healthy. Staying fit and healthy has definitely taken a back seat in our lives. Which should not be the case.
While dealing with the patients on regular basis, one common answer which everybody gives me for their illness is that ‘I don’t have time to eat in the morning so I usually skip having my breakfast’.
Almost 90% of the patients walking into my clinic have the same excuse.
I just want to ask these people- ‘Are they happier and healthier after skipping their meals?‘
If they would have be healthier, certainly they would not have had a need to enter a doctor’s clinic! So we see that this is not what is happening. Some people say they don’t have time to cook and that’s the reason they are skipping meals.
I was just wondering if I could help such people, and here I am, with an innovative mind, full of innovative recipes that include yogurt. Let’s have a look at the recipes that you can always prepare in a matter of minutes and your health would not have to stand at bay.
Here Are Yogurt recipes that will Help You Create A Healthy Magic For Your Taste Buds!
Yummilicious Strawberry Cream!
- 1 cup plain yogurt (you can use your home-made curd as well)
- 4 strawberries (always try and use seasonal fruits)
- 1 tbsp. of organic raw honey (avoid using the processed ones)
- 1 whole walnut, 2-3 cashew nuts, 2 almonds
- Chop strawberries and add it to the plain yogurt. Grind it in the mixer.
- Add organic raw honey while mixing it.
- Pour it into the glass and top it with nuts.
- Enjoy quick and healthy dish.
Note: – You can also freeze it to make a yummy strawberry yogurt ice-cream.
Veggie Bread Spread!
- 1 cup plain yogurt (You can use your home-made curd as well)
- A carrot, a beetroot, and a cucumber
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 tbsp. of organic raw honey
- Salt and black pepper powder to taste
- Beat the yogurt or home-made curd well until it becomes creamy.
- Add 1 tbsp. of organic raw honey and beat the yogurt/curd again.
- Add salt and black pepper powder according to your taste.
- Next, add finely chopped carrot, beetroot, and cucumber to the yogurt/curd.
- You can use this quick healthy spread as a healthy breakfast option.
- You can add seasonings and flavorings to it as per your requirements.
Kabuli Chana Yogurt!
- Take 2 small garlic cloves
- 1 cup of Kabuli channa
- A cup of plain yogurt or home-made curd
- 1 tsp of cumin seeds or jeera powder
- 3 tbsp. of olive oil
- Salt and black pepper according to your taste
- Pomegranate seeds/chia seeds (for serving)
- Chopped fresh mint/pudina (for serving)
- Take purred Kabuli channa (chickpeas) and add it to yogurt/home-made curd. Beat it till it becomes a bit consistent.
- Add chopped garlic cloves, jeera powder and olive oil to the yogurt-chickpea mixture.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste in the mixture.
- Top it with 1 tbsp. of oil, pomegranate seeds/ chia seeds, and mint.
- This dip goes the best with wheat baked chips or nachos.
The above-mentioned 3 recipes are sure to delight your taste buds while keeping you healthy at the same time!
Try them to make your breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert deliciously healthy and fun! Stay tuned for more innovation. Also keep innovating and enjoy being healthy!