Benefits of Castor Oil
Castor oil also known as “Arandi Ka Tel” in Hindi is perfect for many things, as per the ancestors. This type of oil happens to be one of the most widely used. It is extracted from the seeds of Castor Plant, Ricinus Communis.
Many don’t know, but this is also one of the vegetable oils. However, it contains many good elements such as Anti-Viral, Anti-Fungal & Anti-Bacterial Properties.
Also, this multi-purpose oil is widely used in cosmetics, soaps and even medicinal drugs as well.
Castor Oil is rich in fatty acids, especially Omega 3, which can penetrate deep into the skin layer. Hence, it improves skin conditions from within.
Castor oil benefits for skin
- Heals Inflamed Skin
- Prevents Acne
- Moisturizes Skin
- Reduces Blemishes
- Reduces Pigmentation
Castor Oil improves circulation of blood to the hair follicles, which intends to improve hair growth. Also, due to its Anti-Bacterial, Viral & Fungal Properties, it is used in treating scalp infections. Omega 3 Fatty Acids help condition the hair naturally.
Read Also – How To Use Turmeric In Five Different Ways
Castor oil benefits for hair
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Acts as a Natural Hair Conditioner
- As an aid in treating Scalp Infections
Other castor oil benefits for health issues
- Used widely as a Laxative.
- Used as a Wound Disinfectant, owing to its Anti-Bacterial, Viral & Fungal Properties.
- Increases Immunity, increasing the number of T Cells. It which improve Anti-Body Formation, thus improving the defense mechanism.
- Also, it is widely used for treating Joint & Back Pains, as it has Anti-Inflammatory Properties.
In conclusion, Castor is a beautiful gift of nature. This oil is a source of many benefits. Therefore, now you do not have to worry anymore as it is here to heal many diseases related to hair and skin problems. So, do not wait anymore! Start using this magic oil right away!