Coffee in winters is a delight we all enjoy whole-heartedly. That aroma of perfect coffee beans brewed into you favorite mug is unforgettable but at times when we are hungry it seems that a cup coffee is not enough for filling up your tummy. So here we have recipes with coffee as the core ingredient and that will satisfying your tummy.
Recipes worth trying with coffee!
Almost everyone in India uses coffee powder only as a part of their beverage drink, out of which the best and the common one are the hot and the cold coffee.
While I was writing this article, I myself got tempted to make a cup coffee because I think, “1 cup of coffee a day, keeps me happy all day!”
Coffee is great unless you overdo it. Well actually overdoing of everything is not good. Coffee helps in keeping you alert while you are on work, but overdoing it might interfere with your sleeping cycle. So just take care. Remember, Moderation is the key to happiness!
However, have you ever thought of eating coffee rather than drinking it?
Yes the idea sounds fascinating isn’t it. Cooking coffee not in the liquid form but something solid whoaaa it not only sounds delicious but also smells the perfect. So, try these mouth-watering recipes with coffee powder and share your views on the same!
Coffee Cake With Fruity Effect.
- 2 tbsp. of bananas (chopped).
- 1 scoop of strawberry ice-cream.
- 1 cup of eggless vanilla cake (spongy).
- 2-3 pieces of nut
- 1 tsp of coffee powder.
- 1 cup of warm water.
- 1 strawberry waffle roll (optional).
- Prepare coffee soaking syrup by mixing 1 tsp of coffee powder in 1 cup of warm water.
- Add ½ cup of coffee syrup soaking vanilla cake evenly.
- Add 2 tbsp of chopped banana evenly on the coffee syrup soaked the vanilla cake.
- After adding banana, add 2-3 pieces of nutty
chikion the same.
- After all these toppings, add 1 scoop of strawberry ice-cream.
- Garnish it with
chikkiand waffle roll (optional).
- Serve chilled.
Children are going to go gaga over this special cake recipes with coffee. Cook it and get their hugs and kisses in abundance.
- 2 cups of milk.
- 10 gms of plain agar agar (vegetarian substitute of beef gelatin)
- 2 tbsp. of palm sugar/brown sugar/stevia.
- 1 tbsp. of low-fat cream .
- 2 tbsp. of cocoa powder + 2 tbsp. of milk.
- 2 tbsp. of coffee powder + 2 tbsp. of warm water.
- 1 tbsp. of vermicelli (chocolate can be optional).
- Combine 2 cups of water with agar-agar powder in a non-stick pan and cook on a slow flame till it dissolves completely in the water. Stir it continuously.
- Once it is dissolved completely in the water, keep it aside and strain the mixture through a muslin cloth or a strainer.
- Boil the milk and add the agar-agar powder which we kept aside. Now add sugar substitute+ cocoa powder + coffee syrup and mix well.
- Simmer on a slow flame for 5-8 minutes, while stirring it continuously.
- Remove from the flame and cool it down.
- Add the cream to the cooled mixture and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours or till the coffee mousse is set.
- Serve chilled garnished with chocolate vermicelli (optional).
Jamaican Passion Shot
- 1 cup of vanilla ice-cream.
- 2 tsp. of coffee powder.
- 2 tbsp. of honey.
- 1 and ½ cup of crushed ice.
- 2 tbsp. of whipped cream.
- Combine vanilla ice cream with coffee powder and honey crushed ice in a mixer and blend it till it becomes smooth.
- In each shot glass, you must pour equal quantity of the drink and serve it immediately garnished with 1 tbsp. of whipped cream.
This recipe with coffee is my favorite one.
After reading this I am sure every time you hold coffee in you hand you will be reminded that it is not to be treated as a beverage only. A lot of wonders can be done with it. So, try out these amazing mouth-watering recipes with coffee powder and thank us later!
More recipes coming up! Stay tuned!