Looking for a solution to satisfy your food cravings? Try these quick and delicious mug recipes and fight your hunger in less than 3 minutes!
1. MICROWAVE MUG PIZZA
- Mix 4 tablespoons of flour, 1/8th teaspoon of baking powder, 1/8 teaspoon of salt and a tweak of baking soda in a microwavable mug.
- Into this dry mixture, add three tablespoons of milk along with one tablespoon of olive oil and whisk thoroughly.
- Spread your favorite marinara sauce on the surface of the batter and top it with loads of shredded cheese.
- Finish the pizza with your favorite toppings and season it with some oregano and chilly flakes.
- Now, put your pizza in the microwave for 60-70 seconds and enjoy the gooey deliciousness of your homemade pizza!
2. BROWNIE IN A MUG
- In a microwavable mug combine three tablespoons of all-purpose flour, three tablespoons of sugar, one tablespoon of cocoa powder and a pinch of salt.
- Into this dry mixture add three tablespoons of flavorless oil, three tablespoons of water and ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Combine the mixture thoroughly and keep it in the microwave for 50-60 seconds.
- Allow it to cool for 5 minutes before serving and voila! Your quick and delicious chocolate brownie is ready!
3. CHOCOLATE-CHIP COOKIE IN A MUG
- Start by melting one tablespoon of unsalted butter in the microwave.
- Into the melted butter, add one tablespoon of granulated sugar, one tablespoon of brown sugar, ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract and just a little salt.
- Make sure the above mixture is well combined before proceeding to add an egg yolk into the batter.
- Now add three tablespoons of all-purpose flour to the batter and mix thoroughly.
- Add some chocolate chips to the cookie dough and pop it into the microwave for 40-50 seconds.
- Serve warm, when ready!
4. SCRAMBLED EGGS
- Line the mug with some oil or butter.
- Beat two eggs and two tablespoons of milk together and pour it into the mug.
- Use the seasoning of some salt and pepper over the mixture and put it in the microwave for 45-50 seconds.
- Garnish it with some coriander and enjoy this newfound way of cooking scrambled eggs!
5. BANANA BREAD
- In a microwavable mug, combine three tablespoons of flour, 1 ½ tablespoons of sugar, two tablespoons of brown sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Now add one tablespoon of vegetable oil, ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract and one egg into the mug and whisk until its well combined.
- Mash two ripe bananas and add them to the batter along with two tablespoons of milk.
- Microwave your batter for 90 seconds or 2 minutes and let it cool for a few minutes before devouring your delicious banana bread!
If you are short on time, popcorn is probably the easiest and healthiest snack to make!
- In a mug add some corn kernels, salt to taste and butter.
- Use store-bought popcorn and directly empty that into the mug.
- Pop your mug into the microwave and cover it with a safe microwave plate and leave it in for 1 minute 30 seconds or less, if they are ready!
NOTE: Keep a close check on the popcorn and alter the time accordingly.