All addictions lead to something which isn’t good.
Same goes for tobacco addiction.
This is deadly leading to various diseases which are so-not-good!
You do not get addicted to tobacco, what causes addiction is nicotine!
What nicotine does to your body?
- Nicotine enters your blood through mouth or nose.
- It triggers pleasant feelings which suppress stress which makes the person feel good.
- To get this feeling, a person wants more tobacco which ultimately causes addiction.
Nicotine leads to high blood pressure, cardiovascular diseases, lung cancer, mouth cancer etc.
There are many medicines and supplements which are available to help you get rid of your addiction but somehow it doesn’t give you the desired results.
The things cannot be done blindly. Everything has a pattern to be followed.
- Diet pattern
Everything needs to be considered and followed step by step.
I am sure, you must have followed many things but still couldn’t get rid of this tobacco addiction. Here is a natural remedy which will help you overcome your addiction gradually.
Nothing happens overnight.
- 1 tsp of cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp of fennel seeds
- 2 tsp of clove powder
- 1 tbsp of dry pudina
- 1 tbsp of dry tulsi
- 1.5 tsp of elachi powder
- 1 tbsp of khadi shakar
These are optional ingredients:-
- 1 tbsp Oat tea extract.
- 1 tbsp of ginseng powder
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Keep it in a container.
1 tsp of this mixture when you get cravings for tobacco.
Benefits of the ingredients mentioned above:-
1. Cinnamon powder
– Keeps your blood glucose in check.
– Curbs down sweet cravings post tobacco chewing or smoking.
2. Clove powder
– Close helps in curbing down nicotine cravings
3. Fennel seeds
– Reduces body inflammation
4. Elaichi powder
– It enhances mood and curbs down the cravings
5. Dry pudina
– Helps in improving blood circulation throughout the body.
6. Dry Tulsi
– Relieves the entire respiratory system due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
7. Khadi shakar
– Sweet enhancer
8. Oaktree extract
– It has amino acid L-Tryptophan which helps in the production of the neurotransmitter serotonin.
9. Ginseng powder
– Helps in dealing with anxiety
Other home remedies:-
1. 2 leaves of Tulsi + 2 leaves of Brahmi. Chew this early in the morning.
2. 1 tsp of carom seeds + 1 tsp of mulethi. Chew this thrice a day.
3. 1 tbsp of cumin seeds + 1 liter of water. Boil this and keep sipping the water.
Nothing comes out as a magic!
Everything takes time.
Get on to this routine and give yourself some time.
Things will come into place.
Say no to tobacco- This No Tobacco day:- 31st May.