As promised, we are back with some great workout moves for your six-pack abs!
So, let us come to workout exercises for abs now! Do remember that the diet is important but exercise is equally important too. Nothing alone is going to fetch you results! It’s the kind of teamwork which you need to do.
So, I am mentioning the kind of workout exercises for abs and moves you need for those abs. But, that’s not all!
You need to have a well-combined and properly synchronized workout routine for abs to achieve the results! It is always better to get yourself consulted with an expert for quicker results; but yes, do not forget to add these exercises! Also, remember only regular workout sessions can turn your abs into toned abs.
5 Exercises at Home to Have Toned Abs
1. Ab Rollout
- This could be an excellent warm-up workout!
- It targets the complete abdominal region, core, and lower back.
- Hinging your knees while you roll down is very important for this exercise.
- While rolling down remember- keep your back straight, and once you feel your abs are contracting, come back to the normal position very slowly.
- Do as many reps as you can to get those toned abs. Initially, you can begin with 10 and then increase it gradually.
2. Cable Crunches
- If you want to know my opinion then, trust me this exercise is one of the most effective exercises for developing toned abs. It yields real quick results if you follow it regularly.
- When you hold the handle make sure your back is a bit bent and crunched downwards and the rope remains between your head.
- Keep your hands close to your ears.
- Start with less and gradually increase your capacity.
- 12-15 reps recommended.
- This kind of Abdominal exercise is a very important part of your workout.
- This exercise will help you deal with obliques. People who are aware of this might question me that obliques are nowhere the part of abs. I agree, they are not part of abs, but it is essential to have a good physique.
- You can attach the cable to the lower and the higher point, and then pull it as if you are chopping wood.
- Go slow and feel the contraction in the obliques.
4. Russian Twists
- This is the exercise that helps you burn fats excessively and in the most effective manner.
- While every trainer tells you to focus on the abs and forget obliques, you must keep in mind that it is not exactly the right way in which you will gain abs or be able to maintain them in the long run.
- Keep weight in your hand and twist your waist while sitting with weights in your hand.
5. Leg- Raises
- Leg raises are one of the most ideal workouts that will help you develop abs.
- This exercise works on the lower region of your abs, which is the hardest part of developing abs.
- Its focus is not only on the lower abdominal region but also on the fact of maintaining grip for a longer time.
- This exercise varies as per the difficulty level. So, begin with the easy levels and gradually go ahead.
- Bend your legs and raise them while grabbing onto a pull-up bar or even a barbell fixed to the squat rack.
- To increase the difficulty level, don’t bend your knees, that will also help in hitting your obliques.
Important Note: – These 5 exercises are in addition to the normal workout. These exercises especially target the abs and obliques hence you should include them in your routine with a number of sets gradually rising. Make sure you do not overdo it, otherwise straining your body can have negative impacts.
Make sure to stay tuned for the upcoming articles! Stay healthy, stay fit!
Your thoughts on these workouts for abs? Let u know in the comments section below!