Potluck meet ups are a great way to share, and it gives us a fun chance to try other varied recipes prepared by your friends.
Potluck gatherings are a great opportunity to show off cooking skills and are an excellent excuse as well to experiment and make some special dishes.
If you are planning Potluck party anytime soon with your pals, then do cook these DIY easy recipes so that you can contribute your best to a potluck meal party.
Lend a watch to some of the easy and tempting potluck party dishes.
Mac and Cheese
Mac and cheese is a perfect choice for a potluck because they’re delectable, easy to make especially for large quantities. If you are an in charge for the main portion of food, then you can go for this non-Indian food for your potluck party.
Ingredients: Macaroni pasta, milk, grated cheese (cheddar), cheese spread, flour, pepper powder, paprika, dry mustard powder, salt.
- Boil water and cook macaroni along with required salt. Later, just drain it and keep aside.
- Mix flour, pepper, mustard and paprika in a bowl. Heat a pan with butter in low flame.
- When butter melts, add the mixed flour and mix with a whisk.
- Add milk gradually while mixing with the whisk and mix to form a smooth sauce. Do this on medium or low flame.
- When it’s about to boil, add the cheese and stir well until the cheese melts in low – medium flame.
- When the sauce is cooked, pour it onto the boiled pasta and mix well.
Minty Green Paneer Tikka
Who wouldn’t be happy to find paneer on the potluck table? This paneer recipe will help you to earn some new fans as this scrumptious appetiser will contribute to keep your crowd’s hunger in check and make your friends super glee.
Paneer, tomatoes and bell peppers cut into thick squares, pudina, coriander, green chillies, ginger, salt, yoghurt ( drained), chaat masala.
- In a blender, add all the things except veggies and blend it to a fine paste without using any water.
- Coat all the diced paneer and vegetable pieces with the prepared paste and marinate for an hour or two in the refrigerator.
- Arrange all the paneer and vegetable pieces on a tray and grill in the oven about 200 C/ 400 F for 20 to 25 minutes, turning the pieces once in between.
- Sprinkle the chaat masala over the paneer and serve hot.
These crunchy and savoury caramel pop corns are a snap to make and tastes great anytime. One should go for this snack as its colour, and bursting flavours are appealing and inviting. And, the best thing is you can quickly fix this dish for your potluck!
Ingredients- 8 cups of popped corn, ¼ cup butter, ½ cup brown sugar, ¼ cup honey, ¼ Tsp baking soda.
- Add all the pop corns in a large bowl. Add butter, brown sugar, and honey in a medium saucepan. Melt it over medium-high heat.
- Once it’s melted, cook for about 3 minutes stirring continuously and also add in baking soda. Cook one minute more.
- Pour sugar sauce over popcorns and stir till it gets well combined. Spoon out onto parchment paper and allow it to cool.
This beverage party staples since a long time and its must for any potluck as well. Instead for going for usual refreshments like Cola, Rasna or Rooh Afza, one can try for this drink which will be a welcome change for all.
Ingredients– 3 cups cubed chilled watermelon, 1 cup coconut water, a squeeze of fresh lime and ice sprig of mint.
- Throw it all in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
We are sure that you will have an awesome time with your buddies with these lovely potluck dishes.